Monday 3 August 2015

Small beauty haul plus my new bag

Small beauty haul plus my new bag


The reason for this purchase is because annoyingly I dropped my favourite 'makeup bag palette' (the urban decay naked flushed palette in strip) and the bronzer smashed everywhere and I was so p****d off because I love having it in my makeup bag because it's the perfect size and I use it every day soni had to buy a new one straight away.

Here is a pic of my broken palette 
:( so sad.

Debenhams was having a promotion where if you spend £40 you get a free mystery gift and since I was running out of my favourite foundation mac fave and body I bought that aswel but had to get the smaller 50ml version because they didn't have the 120ml in my shade. 

The free mystery gift
-Estée Lauder makeup bag
-Estée Lauder advanced night repair 
-Estée Lauder sumptuous bold volume lifting mascara.

I was hoping for a full size freebie but I do wanna try the Estée Lauder serum and I'm always happy to recieve a free makeup bag.

My new bag
Michael kors hamilton east/west satchel.

I decided to buy this bag because I usually only buy big bags but I wanted a smaller one for if I go out or to use as an every day bag if I don't wanna carry everything with me and it still fits the essentials in it so I love it. 

Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/michaela_sheen
I add makeup related pictures regularly on there :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. That Urban Decay palette looks so pretty no wonder you had to go out and buy another one
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I have all 4 colours of the naked flushed palette but this ones my fave so I had to re buy it, I was debating just using a different 1 but it wouldn't be the same lol xxx

    ReplyDelete