Wednesday 29 July 2015

Girls night out with st tropez

Girls night out with st tropez tan

Me, my sister and 2 of our friends went out last night and me and my friend Kayleigh got ready together and we both used st tropez wash off instant tan so I thought I'd do a post about it.
This is a blob of the st tropez instant tan on a tanning mitt.

This is a pic of me putting the tan on Kayleigh because I forgot to take pics of me applying it on myself.

We both really liked this tan and because it's instant and wash off it's great for a night out.

I didn't have anything bad to say about it I really liked it and I loved the bronzy look it gave me.
Kayleigh however found that it clinged a bit to the hairs on her arms when we were rubbing it in with the mitt, so she decided to shave her arms lol then she liked it because it blended flawlessly.

I also love the st tropez bronzer it's a really good matte bronzer it was better than I expected it to be and it is now one of my faves.

Here are some pics from our night out (only me and Kayleigh wore the st tropez instant tan, I had it on my body and my face but Kayleigh just had it on her body but didn't put it on her face.)
Kay and me

Lou, Kay, rach (my sister) and me

Rach and me


Lou and Kay

Rach and Kay 

Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/michaela_sheen
I add makeup related pictures regularly on there :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment