Thursday 4 February 2016

Makeup collection 2016

Makeup collection 2016

I sorted and reorganised my makeup so I took pictures, mainly so I can remember how it is now so I can look back if I change anything and also for if anyone wants to see.

My dressing table
my dressing table is the Malm dressing table from Ikea.
 
This acrylic organiser was really cheap it was only £5 from home bargains, its such a good price because it looks much more expensive and iv seen similar ones in TK Maxx for around £20.

I got the ides from one of my friends to put perfume in the organiser aswel to make it look prettier.
(p.s. if you're reading this Libby you should start a blog and do a makeup collection or room tour.)

This acrylic lipstick holder was from ebay I think, iv had it for years but it really was cheap.


Now were into the draw of my dressing table, I have old beauty boxes that devide each section, this section is Base; primer, concelers, foundations.

This section is face powders and highlights.

This section is bronzers.

This section is blushers and there are some of the urban decay naked flushed palettes in here aswel.

This section is eyes; eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliners, eyelash glue.

This is a draw from my alex draws also from ikea its only the 5 draw one, i was going to get the 9 draw but I decided to get this smaller one and I may get another one in the future.
In this draw I just have my palettes (a few of my palettes are in the acrylic organiser on my dressing table)
  
This draw just holds my makeup bags.
I also have others draws for skincare, fake tan etc, if you want me to do a blog post on these or anything in this post in more detail in this post just leave a comment.
thanks for checking out my blog :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment