Tuesday 22 September 2015

September birchbox 2015 UK

Happy birthday birchbox 

In the box:
1. Bliss foot patrol / £18.50
2. Laqa & co cheeky lip pencil in humble brag / £17
3. John masters organics a citrus neroli detangler / £16
4. Paula's choice 
Skin perfecting 2% BHA liquid exfoliant / £23.50
5. Benefit the POREfessional: licence to blot / £15.50
6. The birchbrush/ £5.99 (beauty bonus)

Below pictures from inside the leaflet that comes in the birchbox telling you about each product.


I cancelled my birchbox subscription at the end of last year because it was always a faf getting my package since it's delivered by yodel so I can't go and pick it up like with Royal Mail or if I'm not in. I decided to re-subscribe this month because I started to miss it and I got the box half price because it's there birthday month, I'm happy with the box this month but the delivery was annoying again. I really wish birchbox would do collect + or use Royal Mail for their boxes it would be a lot easier because not knowin if my box will to turn up ruins my experience wich is why I have cancelled again, however I did enjoy the box itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment