Sunday 7 June 2015

Too faced the little black book of bronzers

Too faced the little black book of bronzers







It contains 8 bronzers, each one is 2.5g, the full size is 10g.
I wanted this because I already have the Too faced original chocolate bronzer and I reallt like it, and I thought this would be a good way to try more of their bronzers without having to buy the full sizes.
this palette is £40 from Debenhams 10% off at the minute so you could get it for £36.

(Swatches left to right:) Milk chocolate soleil, chocolate soleil, Snow bunny, Dark chocolate soleil.
(Swatches left to right:) 
Pink leopard, Beach bunny, Endless summer, Sun bunny
 
bronzers:
-Milk chocolate soleil
(Light/medium matte)

-chocolate soleil
(Medium/deep matte)

-Snow bunny 
(Luminous)

-Dark chocolate soleil
(Deep/tan matte)

-Pink leopard
(Blushing)

-Beach bunny
(custom blend)

-Endless summer
(16 hour long-wear)

-Sun bunny
(Natural).

Have you tried any if the toofaced bronzers? Whats your favourite? X x x

3 comments:

  1. It is so nice, and those shades wow :) New on my blog: I straighten my hair and I eat Fraises Tagada
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at this last night! It looks like a great way to test out all of the beautiful bronzers :)

    Shannon xx | http://www.lotsofloveshannon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting, yes too faced have so many bronzers and I wanted to try a few of them so I thought I'd get this instead of buying loads of the full size bronzers that might not suit me xxx

    ReplyDelete